一,lestening

IELTS-12-P095
I’d like to find out if you have an excursions suitable for families
我想知道你是否有适合家庭的短途旅行
How about taking your family for a cruise.
带你的家人去游轮怎么样?
we have a steamship
我们有一艘轮船.
you’re met off the boat by the farmer and he’ll take you to the holding pens,where the sheep are kept.
你被农民从船上遇到了,他会把你带到那些养羊的围栏里。
it’s suitable for complete beginners
它适合初学者
So is there anything else to do over on that side of the lake
那么在湖的那一边还有什么可以做的
What’s the trail like in terms of difficulty
在困难方面有什么样的道路
it’s just by the cruise ship terminal
它就在游轮码头旁边

IELTS-12-096
Now i’m glad to see none of you have unsuitable footwear,so that’s good–you need to be careful as the floors can get very wet and slippery.
现在我很高兴看到你们都没有不合适的鞋子,所以这很好 - 你需要小心,因为地板会变得非常潮湿和滑溜。
remove your rings and bracelets,as they can be a safety hazard
取下戒指和手镯,因为它们可能会对您造成安全隐患
the waste disposal system
废物处理系统
you will get a break in the middle
你会在中间休息一下
you don’t have much chance to take it easy
你没有太多机会放轻松
he takes care of all the stores of perishables
他负责所有易腐货物的存放

IELTS-12-p97
Well,there’s so much we could look into.
好吧,我们可以研究这么多。
shall we just brainstorm a few ideals
我们应该集思广益一些理想吗?
And if everyone did that,libraries would be obsolete
如果每个人都这样做,那么图书馆就会过时
you won’t find the latest best-seller or up-to-date information
您将找不到最新的畅销书或最新信息
it takes longer to read on a screen
在屏幕上阅读需要更长的时间
why don’t we make an in-depth study of our local public library as background to our paper?
为什么我们不深入研究我们当地的公共图书馆作为我们论文的背景?
I don’t know if that’s a policy or it just happens
我不知道这是政策还是刚刚发生
there’s the question of the kind of insurance the library needs to have,in case anyone gets injured
如果有人受伤,图书馆需要保险的问题
that’s something else to find out.you know something I’ve often wondered?
这是另一回事.你知道我经常想知道的事情吗?
you know they’ve got an archive of local newspapers going back years.
你知道他们有多年来当地报纸的档案。
keep a database
保留一个数据库

ILETS-12-p98
we take certain values for granted
我们认为某些价值观是理所当然
collaboration,hard work,creativity and excellence.
合作,努力工作,创造力和卓越。
that’s an over-sample view
这是一个过度抽样的观点
which is not at all the intention
这完全没有意图
But all to often the right thing backfires
但所有这些往往是正确的事情适得其反
The values can easily get in the way of what’s actually intended
这些价值很容易妨碍实际的目的
We were put into groups and had to construct a bridge across a stream
我们被分成小组,不得不在一条小溪上建造一座桥梁
building blocks
建筑模块
descended into confusion
陷入混乱
solve the challenge brilliantly
精湛地解决挑战
Teamwork can also lead to inconsistency–a common cause of poor sales
团队合作也可能导致不一致 - 导致销售不佳的常见原因
Industriousness
勤奋
after all,a hamster running around in a wheel is working hard–and getting nowhere
毕竟,一只在轮子里奔跑的仓鼠正在努力工作 - 无处可去
there’s a management modle that groups people according to four criteria
有一种管理模式可以根据四个标准对人进行分组
they come up with solutions to save the time and energy spent by the stupid and hard-working group
他们提出了解决方案,以节省愚蠢和勤奋工作组所花费的时间和精力
with the launch of a chocolate bar
随着巧克力棒的推出
Internet cafe
网吧
The creater derives pleasure from coming up with the idea,and wrongly assumes the audience for the campaign will share that feeling.
创作者从提出这个想法中获得快乐,并错误地认为该活动的观众将分享这种感觉。

IELTS-12-p100
Then there’ll be a performance by a band
然后乐队将演出
most years we have a children’s choir,but this year the local cadets offered to perform.
大多数年份我们都有一个儿童合唱团,但今年当地的学员提供了表演。
all that will take pace in the afternoon
所有这些都将在下午进行

更多推荐

IELTS12 真题